If you would like your smile to continue on for the rest of your life safely and strongly, then it is wise to always take the time to clean your teeth and gums, practice safe and effective oral health care techniques, and take note of the following tips to optimum oral health care:
– Do you avoid oral health risks such as mouth jewelry?
– Have you removed snacks from your diet that can easily chip and crack your teeth, such as hard candies?
– Are you conscious of your dental history?
– Have you removed cavity-causing products, such as sodas and sugary sweets, from your diet?
– Are you using any additional cleaning systems after mealtimes, such as chewing sugarless gum or using mouthwash?
– Have you been working on eating a healthy diet in conjunction to the food group pyramid, including a diet low in sugars and carbohydrates?
– Do you always attend your regular checkups and professional cleanings with your dentist?
– Have you followed instructions that your dentist has given you for the finest oral hygiene?
– Do you always use safety gear and the appropriate equipment to guard your face and mouth during sports and other high-risk activities?
To learn more about optimum oral health care treatment options, schedule an appointment with your dentist at Oxford Lakes Dental Care, by calling our dentist office in Oxford, Michigan at 248-628-2540. Dr. Daniel Sahutske and our entire team want to ensure your oral health is shining for years to come.